| < April >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Garoua in April is very, very hot at 33 °C (91.4 °F).
- Afternoons can be severely hot with average high temperatures reaching 39.5 °C (103.1 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally hot with an average low of 26.4 °C (79.5 °F).
- The average daily temperature variation/ range in April is 13.1 °C (23.6 °F).
- The weather in April is a little parched. A mere 44.1mm (1.7in) of H2O falls during.
- The shortest day is 12:12 long and the longest day is 12:26 long with an average length of 12:19.
Check the distance to and compare the Garoua April averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for April in Garoua, Cameroon
Navigate to April Weather in Locations Surrounding Garoua: