| < October >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Garoua in October is very hot at 28.1 °C (82.58 °F).
- Afternoons can be very, very hot with average high temperatures reaching 34.2 °C (93.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally really warm with an average low of 22.2 °C (72 °F).
- The average daily temperature variation/ range in October is 12 °C (21.6 °F).
- The weather in October is marginally dry. Only 63.3mm (2.5in) of H2O is unloaded.
- The shortest day is 11:46 long and the longest day is 12:01 long with an average length of 11:54.
Check the distance to and compare the Garoua October averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for October in Garoua, Cameroon
Navigate to October Weather in Locations Surrounding Garoua: