| < November >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Garoua in November is hot at 27.3 °C (81.14 °F).
- Afternoons can be severely hot with average high temperatures reaching 36 °C (96.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally somewhat warm with an average low of 19.2 °C (66.6 °F).
- The average diurnal temperature variation/ range in November is 16.8 °C (30.2 °F).
- The weather in November is arid. An airy 1.6mm (0.1in) of fluid is laid.
- The shortest day is 11:36 long and the longest day is 11:46 long with an average length of 11:41.
Check the distance to and compare the Garoua November averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for November in Garoua, Cameroon
Navigate to November Weather in Locations Surrounding Garoua: