| < May >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Garoua in May is very hot at 30.7 °C (87.26 °F).
- Afternoons can be severely hot with average high temperatures reaching 36.5 °C (97.7 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally fairly hot with an average low of 24.9 °C (76.8 °F).
- The mean daily temperature range/ variation in May is 11.6 °C (20.9 °F).
- The weather in May is not exactly parched. Circa 108.4mm (4.3in) of water is unloaded.
- The shortest day is 12:26 long and the longest day is 12:37 long with an average length of 12:32.
Check the distance to and compare the Garoua May averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for May in Garoua, Cameroon
Navigate to May Weather in Locations Surrounding Garoua: