| < March >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Garoua in March is very, very hot at 32.2 °C (89.96 °F).
- Afternoons can be severely hot with average high temperatures reaching 39.8 °C (103.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally fairly hot with an average low of 24.7 °C (76.5 °F).
- The mean diurnal temperature variation/ range in March is 15.1 °C (27.2 °F).
- The weather in March is arid. An airy 2mm (0.1in) of liquid precipitates .
- The shortest day is 11:55 long and the longest day is 12:11 long with an average length of 12:03.
Check the distance to and compare the Garoua March averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for March in Garoua, Cameroon
Navigate to March Weather in Locations Surrounding Garoua: