| < June >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Garoua in June is very hot at 28.2 °C (82.76 °F).
- Afternoons can be very, very hot with average high temperatures reaching 33.2 °C (91.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally fairly hot with an average low of 23.2 °C (73.8 °F).
- In June the mean daily temperature range/ variation is 10 °C (18 °F).
- The weather in June is far from dry. Some 134.8mm (5.3in) of liquid is unloaded.
- The shortest day is 12:37 long and the longest day is 12:39 long with an average length of 12:39.
Check the distance to and compare the Garoua June averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for June in Garoua, Cameroon
Navigate to June Weather in Locations Surrounding Garoua: