| < February >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Garoua in February is very hot at 28.9 °C (84.02 °F).
- Afternoons can be severely hot with average high temperatures reaching 37.3 °C (99.1 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally warm with an average low of 20.5 °C (68.9 °F).
- The average diurnal temperature variation/ range in February is 16.8 °C (30.2 °F).
- The weather in February is bone dry. An airy 0mm (0in) of H2O descends.
- The shortest day is 11:43 long and the longest day is 11:55 long with an average length of 11:48.
Check the distance to and compare the Garoua February averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for February in Garoua, Cameroon
Navigate to February Weather in Locations Surrounding Garoua: