| < December >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Garoua in December is hot at 26 °C (78.8 °F).
- Afternoons can be very, very hot with average high temperatures reaching 34.8 °C (94.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very mild with an average low of 17.3 °C (63.1 °F).
- The mean daily temperature range/ variation in December is 17.5 °C (31.5 °F).
- The weather in December is bone dry. An airy 0mm (0in) of fluid is laid.
- The shortest day is 11:34 long and the longest day is 11:36 long with an average length of 11:34.
Check the distance to and compare the Garoua December averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for December in Garoua, Cameroon
Navigate to December Weather in Locations Surrounding Garoua: