| < August >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Garoua in August is hot at 26.4 °C (79.52 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 30.7 °C (87.3 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally really warm with an average low of 22 °C (71.6 °F).
- In August the average diurnal temperature range/ variation is 8.7 °C (15.7 °F).
- The weather in August is somewhat soggy. A sizable 247.9mm (9.8in) of H2O precipitates .
- The shortest day is 12:17 long and the longest day is 12:31 long with an average length of 12:25.
Check the distance to and compare the Garoua August averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for August in Garoua, Cameroon
Navigate to August Weather in Locations Surrounding Garoua: